Buy cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg - Put some diced shallots, garlic, ginger, and a jalapeno in a pot with butter on low for a few minutes.
While age says I am an adult, I am often guilty of having a fridge full of nothing but condiments and a tupperware container that seems to have something…bad…in it. Fortunately, I tend to overbuy things that stay good for a long time. Things like onions, shallots, garlic, and ginger can go in almost anything, and it’s always good to have at least one of each ready for impromptu cooking.
Fresh off a three month trip in India, my roommates and I decided to take a crack at making a curry to keep ourselves warm. This process is incredibly easy to make, tastes delicious, and the spice will help fight off dying like Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining (spoiler alert: Batman gives him a lobotomy). You might need to swing by the store to pick up cream or rice, but this one takes about twenty minutes and leaves amazing leftovers.
Buy Cialis Soft cheap Eric’s Very Non-Specific, Yet Delicious, Curry Recipe
- Throw some curry, cumin, turmeric root powder ( The Spice House in Old Town is the spot for spices) in the pot, keep it low, and keep stirring
- Add some stock, and stir in some flour to thicken. Once it’s thick, add some heavy cream at a 1:4 ratio and let it reduce; feel free to keep adding spices or jalapeno to taste as it reduces or more flour to thicken it back up.
- Cook some rice. For this, bismati rice is best but whatever you have will do.
- I hard boiled an egg for 7 minutes and used that as the protein. If you can nail it in the sweet spot between soft and hard boiled, it will be the perfect accompaniment.
- Put the rice in a bowl, put an egg on the rice, pour the curry on the rice, eat and be happy.
Once you know how to make a curry, you have an instant sauce whenever you need it with 15 minutes of fairly uncomplicated effort. If you’ve never cooked curry before, you will be in for a treat and you’ll feel accomplished on a night when you didn’t even leave the house.